When you consult the website www.shop.oleonhealthandbeauty.com, information relating to this website and your visit to it, may be saved in a cookies , in accordance with the preferences you expressed, which can be modified at any time.
1. What are Cookies?
A ‘cookie’ is a text file that is stored on your device when you are consulting an online service using your browser. A cookie enables the Site owner to identify the device on which it is stored, and thus the User.
2. Oleon Health & Beauty Cookie Manager
In order to optimally manage cookies, this Website implements a Cookie manager that allows you to not only opt-in or opt-out from cookies, but that gives you an up to date overview of all cookies that are being stored on your device.
To open the cookie manager, just click the ‘Open Cookie Manager’ button below.
3. What Cookies are used and for what purposes?
There exist several types of cookies:
- Necessary: these cookies aid in the functioning of the Website such as page navigation and access to secure areas of the Website. The Website cannot function correctly without these cookies;
- Preferences: these cookies make it possible to remember your preferences and choices you expressed (language used, display resolution, operating system used) in order to adapt our Website to your profile;
- Statistics: these Cookies allow for the collection of information on how you use the Website (e.g. the pages of the Website most often visited). They allow for statistics to be established and aid us in enhancing the usefulness and usability of our services;
- Marketing: these cookies can be created by the Website directly, but also by other websites disseminating advertisements, announcements, widgets or other elements on the page. These cookies can also be used to conduct targeted advertising, i.e. advertising based on the user's browsing habits.